Monday 29 July 2013

US BASED NIGERIAN MUSIC VIDEO DIRECTOR SENTENCED TO 90 YEARS IMPRISONMENT FOR FATHERING CHILDREN WITH HIS DAUGHTERS


An award-winning US Based Nigerian director Aswad Ayinde, found guilty of fathering six children with his daughters will spend the rest of his life in jail.
 Fifty-Four Years old Ayinde, of Paterson, New Jersey, United States, was sentenced to 50 years in prison on Friday, July 26, 2013 after being found guilty in the second of five expected trials in which he is accused of repeatedly raping his six daughters, resulting in six children being fathered by him
Ayinde is a religious fanatic who is obsessed with creating a pure bloodline and this is his reasoning for raping his children. Court records indicate that the Ayinde girls were abused from the 1980’s to 2002. The alleged molestations took place in an abandoned East Orange, New Jersey, funeral home, where it is claimed the family had squatted for quite some time.
The children were home-schooled and never attempted to escape or alert anyone to their situation. Ayinde allegedly beat his children in to submission with objects like wooden boards and even used steel-toed boots to kick them according to police reports. His ex-wife Beverly Ayinde, who has nine children with the offender, explained she would have been beaten for speaking of “Pedophilia” and never contacted authorities regarding the treatment of herself or her children. In a disturbing disclosure during his first trial, She also said Ayinde was trying to create a “PURE FAMILY BLOODLINE” by impregnating his daughters. He even claimed during a pre-trial hearing before the first trial that “the world was going to end, and it was just going to be him and his offspring and that he was chosen.”
He pleaded guilty to lesser charges and received a year’s probation – as he continued to rape one of his daughters for at least another two years, according to officials.
Ayide has passed himself off as an artist, his daughters as his wives, and did this all without social services stopping him despite being arrested and pleading guilty to assault and child endangerment.
Mr. Ayinde was found guilty in his latest trial of having intercourse with his second daughter right from when she was as young as eight-years-old impregnating her four times. The second sentence adds to the 40 year sentence Mr Ayinde received in a 2011 trial for sexually assaulting a separate daughter.

The sexual assaults happened for almost 30 years until Mr. Ayinde and his wife, Beverly separated, officials said. They occurred in numerous homes across northern New Jersey, even while the family was under watch of state child welfare officials, according to NBC New York. Some of the rapes even took place in an abandoned funeral home.

The family moving as far away as Florida to avoid investigation after case workers removed multiple children from the Ayinde household in 2000, resulting in Mr. Ayinde being arrested for kidnapping for trying to take them from state custody in a medical center.

Some of the children Ayinde fathered with his daughters were born in one of the homes, with at least two babies that died and were buried without notifying authorities or obtaining birth certificates, NBC New York reported.

With his wife too afraid to confront him, Mr. Ayinde 
aka Charles McGil carried out his evil plan without hindrance even while directing the music video for the Fugees 1996 breakout hit “Killing Me Softly”, for which he won  ‘Best R&B Video’ at the 1996 MTV Music Video Awards. The Fugees are also originally from Northern New Jersey.

                 LYRICS

Strumming my pain with his fingers,
Singing my life with his words,
Killing me softly with his song,
killing me softly,
With his song telling my whole life
With his words,
Killing me softly,
With his song
[Wyclef]
Yo, put cha hands together for l L boogie yah yaey yaey
l boogie up in here (u know how we do)
[LAURYN]
One time, One time, (one time) hey yo L you know you got the lyrics
I heard he sang a good song, I heard he had a style,
And so I came to see him and listen for a while.
And there he was this young bwoy, stranger to my eyes,
Strumming my pain with his fingers,
(one time,one time)
Singing my life with his words,
(two times. two times)
Killing me softly with this song,
killing me softly,
With his song, telling my whole life,
With his words,
Killing me softly with his song.
I felt all flushed with fever,
Embarrassed by the crowd,
I felt he found my letters then read each one out loud.
I prayed that he would finish,
But he just kept right on-
Strumming my pain with his fingers,
(One Time, one time!)
Singing my life with his words,
(Two Times, two times!)
Killing me softly with his song,
Killing me softly
With his song,
Tellin’ my whole life
With his words,
Killing me softly, with his song
[CLEF]
Yo L-Boogie, boy L boy L, take it to the bridge
[LAURYN]
(busted)
wooahhh……woooooahh…..la la la la la la ….wooooah.. laaaaahhh… woooah..laaaaahhh Ah ah Ah ah Ah ah Ah
Strumming my pain with his fingers,
yes he was Singing my life with his words,
killing me softly with his song,
Killing me softly with his song,
Telling my whole life with his words,
Killing me softly with his song.



No comments:

Post a Comment